- Please allow 5 working days to process.
- Transcripts are issued as either hardcopy documents or secure electronic PDF documents.
- We do not fax or email transcripts.
Currently Enrolled Students
Current students may request an official hardcopy transcript through REGIS or come into the Registrar's Office between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to complete the necessary form. Electronic transcripts may be ordered online at Transcript Ordering Center. The Registrar reserves the right to impose a limit on the number of free transcripts.
Transcript requests from former students are accepted online at Transcript Ordering Center. Please do not make requests via email or telephone. If you are not able to use online ordering, you may mail or fax the Transcript Request Form or send a written request which must include the following:
- your full name
- your name at the time of attendance, if different
- dates of attendance
- degree(s) received
- your signature
- a complete address where we can mail the transcript(s)
- the appropriate fees