- Please allow 5 working days to process.
- Transcripts are issued as either hardcopy documents or secure electronic PDF documents.
- We do not fax or email transcripts.
Currently Enrolled Students
Current students may request an official hardcopy transcript through REGIS or come into the Registrar's Office between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to complete the necessary form. Electronic transcripts may be ordered online at http://www.registrar.caltech.edu/transcript-orders. The Registrar reserves the right to impose a limit on the number of free transcripts.
Transcript requests from former students are accepted online at http://www.registrar.caltech.edu/transcript-orders. Please do not make requests via email or telephone. If you are not able to use online ordering, you may mail or fax the Transcript Request Form or send a written request which must include the following:
- your full name
- your name at the time of attendance, if different
- dates of attendance
- degree(s) received
- your signature
- a complete address where we can mail the transcript(s)
- the appropriate fees