Welcome to the Registrar's Office
I want to ...
Information for ...
What We Do
The Office of the Registrar develops, maintains, and protects the registration and academic records for the Institute. The Registrar's Office is responsible for the administrative and operational activities surrounding undergraduate and graduate student registration, academic records, commencement, and some reporting. The Registrar's Office acts as the Institute custodian of record for all student-related academic information. Major functions include:
- Class scheduling
- Enrollment Verification
- Transcript production
- Undergraduate degree audits
- Commencement and post commencement activities
- Statistical reporting
- Assistance to student, faculty, and staff in the area of class scheduling, academic records and trends
- FERPA compliance
- Technology implementations to improve data integrity and service
- Assistance to several Institute Committees
Please contact us at any time!